Clothing review and fashion tips

Beauty...

Beauty...

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Love Sucks


I am sad. I'm an English girl who got herself so completely obsessed over the story (& hot blood suckers) of The Vampire Diaries that I asked my (also equally sad) friend to email me the link so that I could catch up with America and see what they had seen on this phenomonal show. 

Can I just say... the finale!! I'm not going to say what or who or whatever but Oh My God! That was a huge twist! It was amazing and I just sat with my laptop on the arm of the couch (whilst trying to sit still as I had just had a spray tan) nearly bouncing up and down with the excitement of what had just occured on that screen! I cannot describe how fantastic it was! I am so so excited for Season 2!! Los padres got me the books for my birthday so I will definitely be reading them even though I have exams which are too important to not revise for (although I haven't really started). 

I love the ENTIRE cast even Bonnie who turned a bit weird towards the end of the series but got back on track with the good side in the last episode (thank God!). Damon and Elena NEED to happen even if it's just for one episode! I know that there is an incling that Nina and Ian are together in real life - just look at the photos of them together, it's so obvious - but come on! Elena and Damon are a must. 

I used to be Team Stefan, but, now, I am definitely Team Damon aka the Bad Brother. What's not to love? Plus, there has to be something to make the whole world shocked because Elena's so... Stefan, Stefan, Stefan. I mean I do love Stefan, he is perfect boyfriend material (although in some episodes maybe not...) but Damon all the way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment