Clothing review and fashion tips

Beauty...

Beauty...

Sunday 2 May 2010

02.05.10

If only I got the gossip like gossip girl. 

On Friday night, (yes I stayed in and continued to stay in last night also) I started watching Season 2 of gossip girl and how I love it! Drama, drama, drama. How amazing would that be to be the ultimate gossip! Although, who wants to be a bitch by dropping every single person in it? Then again, she never gets caught, obviously. 

But, the thing is... I am a gossip, I love to gossip but I wouldn't share some of the things I hear everyday on here even if I wanted to because it would get back to me and also, who wants to hear about the gossip where I live? No-one is a socialite although there is a definite hierarchy going on in this place like it is everywhere else. 

Furthermore, why be a gossip girl when you can go out and be the one who is being gossiped about? It cannot be a good life sitting on a laptop all day every day just to be updated by every person in your area. I suppose that is why blackberry's and whatnot have been invented. 

So, instead of a gossip-filled Sunday, I have to be in work in an hour and a half... maybe in the future I will become more of a blogging gossip, but for now, I'll just gossip with my friends, or sometimes teachers as I found out on Friday. Yes, I find something out that a teacher knew. It was pretty big gossip for school. 

La Chica.

No comments:

Post a Comment