Clothing review and fashion tips

Beauty...

Beauty...

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Gossip Girl; Take 2...

Apparently my last post was a post too soon as my life turned into the life of the likes of Blair or Serena. 
There was a break up and now it's a bitch fest! 
Seriously, people need to get a grip and stay out of a break up which is between two people not one person and the whole friends list on Facebook!!  

But, the aspect of the gossip girl life is only the shit bit with the bitching aka without the boys, the City and the Bass. Don't get me wrong, a bit of goss does every girl good! I have to know something knew with the OMG Factor at least once a day. It's fab. 
Yet, when it comes to a close friend being stabbed in the back, I turn evil. You could even say that I turn into someone like Queen B. I will do anything to make sure my friends are happy. 


So, I'll turn this into a little bit of a fashion/GG starlet post as I love them! 


Here is what I think the girls are like fashion-wise in GG: 


Serena: She is like the New York socialite version on Sienna Miller and Kate Moss, not as rock chick as KM but boho styled. I love love love her style! The floaty tops, short shorts to show off her great pins, a low cleavage that  on any normal person like me would look really cheap. Night time, I am thinking goddess.


Blair: Blair is the preppy girl, bows, headbands, shirts, skirt suits and pop socks for day time - always always coordinated. Night time, she is beautiful with her sophisticated dresses. She wears them with such sophistication that it's almost sexy and certainly is to the opposite sex. 


Jenny: Jenny has changed the most throughout the entire series. She's come from little innocent girl to Punk Princess and it goes for Taylor Momsen as the actress herself also. Her black liner and nearly white blond hair remind me of Blondie. She combines punk and retro chic together to create an individual style that only she can pull off. 


Vanessa: Almost forgot Vanessa. Don't know how I managed that but hey... V. is a boho babe, more than S. with her long golden chains, pink eyeshadow and beautiful cotton dresses (even for night time) which strikes a bit of an individual which is what fashion is all about. 


-S 













































 - B







































- J 



















- V 




 So, they are las chicas of Gossip Girl, not including gossip girl herself although I know the actress. As for the character, she could be some sweaty student in glasses sitting at a laptop all day every day although I highly doubt that as she's from the Upper East Side. That is a guess. I'm not totally sure, but it's an educated guess. 


As for the beautful boys... here is a pic of each just for some eye candy... 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment