Clothing review and fashion tips

Beauty...

Beauty...

Saturday 22 May 2010

End of an Era.

The end is near. Only of this chapter of my life though - I've still got a hell of a journey to make yet. 

I cannot believe that it has been seven years since I started my secondary school, the legendary Weatherhead High School!! Honestly, it has been the best time of my life and I have loved everything about being a girl in high school. 

Yesterday was the Leavers Assembly and I don't think I have seen so many people cry in one room (me being one of them!) and it's amazing how everyone has grown as friends together in our year! So, we left on a high... getting very drunk and drinking from at the latest one in the afternoon until at least (for me anyway) 3 o'clock this morning. It was a very long afternoon and one of the most fun in a long time. 

I'm not going to lie... I'm going to miss it!

But, Roehampton... here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment