Clothing review and fashion tips

Beauty...

Beauty...

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Five Months Later

... This is what happens to a Scouse girl who moves to a university in London... her blog becomes neglected!!
Yes, I moved to London five months ago and I cannot believe I've been here for five months! It's weird! Like seriously... W.E.I.R.D! Everything is so hectic... well, to be honest, I probably could keep up to date with blogging as all my free time is spent on a laptop anyway because I'm obsessed with Facebook!
Then again, disaster happened a few months back, my laptop broke! I do not know how that happened and I wish that I did! Seriously... I need it fixed! A good flatmate has lended me her old one which just so happens to be the same as my old one which is fabb so I know all the ins and outs of it.

Think i may start a new blog :)
Start a fresh..

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment