Clothing review and fashion tips

Beauty...

Beauty...

Monday 20 September 2010

New Home... New Fashion

Yesterday, I moved into Roehampton University and I am sitting in my own room on a floor full of girls (with one guy - one might call him lucky, others... not so much). Yes, it is Greater London therefore, let the individuality of the streets of London begin! 
Already, I have seen so many stylish teens in my uni. Just looking across the field before... Literally covered with people of diverse cultures, each with their own USP (unique style point) and it is amazing to me that there is so much diversity! I am going to have fun looking at all the different trends and I can never say that anyone on this campus is boring! It's only my second day here and I know that it rocks! 

Next... actually going to Central London! It is very exciting times!!

Also, I would like to thank LOOKVILLE for inviting me to join their website to give fashion adivce and share tips. Sometimes I feel like no-one reads this blog but it's great (and seriously puts a smile on my face!) that people have come across this blog and actually found it interesting! 

Mucho love,

La Chica.  

No comments:

Post a Comment