Clothing review and fashion tips

Beauty...

Beauty...

Monday 5 July 2010

Holiday Time!


Summer is here! 
I am a very lucky lady concerning the holiday department. In two days I will be on a plane jetting to Turkey with nine of my close girlfriends. It is very exciting indeed and on Saturday, I made the list of what I am to take... Seven night outfits (as we're staying for a week) which consist of:
Denim shorts & White strapless top
Brown shorts & Orange strapless top
Sailor Playsuit (brand new from Matalan!)
               Two Primarni dresses
               Orange & Cream Dress
               Black raa raa skirt & Purple top
              
               So, those are my night time outfits for Turkey, combined with flats as we decided that we weren't taking heels. If people decide to, it's their holiday as much as mine and quite frankly, I don't want any arguments on this one as
 it is my first girls holiday with an amazing group of girls. 

I return on the 14th and six days later, I will be in the airport again with the destination of La Isla Amable... Tenerife. My second home. I'm extremely lucky with this one as my cousin said in passing that I should go with her when she returned later in the Summer and it is actually happening! It didn't seem real until I actually booked the flights. That was only last weekend, I think. Now, I just need to make sure that I have the holiday booked off work, but, even if I don't, I'm going. It is so exciting! I haven't decided what I'm taking there yet, but, it is party non-stop and I have new heels. Yes, this holiday is one where I am taking heels. My feet are going to hate me because it's all on a steep hill that kill your   legs in flip flops... I only live once.

No comments:

Post a Comment