Clothing review and fashion tips

Beauty...

Beauty...

Thursday 8 April 2010

Thursday 8th April

It has been nearly a month since I have written a blog!!! This is NOT good!! I need to keep on top of these things and so I shall give the reasons... or lack of them... to why I havn't been blogging.

Firstly, I am in my last year of school aka going to university in September!! (It's very exciting times / very daunting times because I have no idea whether I will actually get into university or not... I'm hoping, wishing, begging that I will!) As a result of this, it means final exams... the joys of final exams. My first one is next Friday! Aagghhh. I don't want it to arrive plus it's Spanish speaking! A2! I had a practise with my teacher yesterday morning (yes, I went into school in the Easter Hols) and it was okay I suppose, she gave good feedback. However, my presentation on Belle Epoque is too long so I need to come some of it down! Fabulous. Another burden for myself to worry about as if I didn't have enough to worry about. So, that's my little rant about my Spanish exam over.

Next, on the subject of school, exams and university... the madre and I are travelling down to Roehampton, London next Tuesday to go to the Applicant Day on the Wednesday (yes, two days before my exam! Stress much!) which I am very very very excited about!! I cannot wait to go to see the university and it will only be my third time in London - I am a crazy cat deciding to have a choice of university in London when I made my choices only after being there once. I've always wanted to go to a uni in London even before going to the city itself. That is how crazy I am! So, after the stress of sorting the train times and getting the tickets and FINALLY finding a place to stay after searching Google maps and allinlondon.com for a few days we are staying at Wimbledon South, a good fifteen minute drive away from the uni so we best get that taxi booked early because there is no way I am going to be that person who walks in late to an auditorium full of people. No way!

Another main reason is that I have started writing again. How I have missed my story. Not saying anything about the plot. Only one person knows about it and she doesn't even know the updated version yet, not that it is anywhere NEAR finished! I have about fifteen rough completions of chapters - it's going to be a big debut but some of the chapters are half a page to two/three pages, so it's not much. It is very exciting though!!

OMG!! I have to write a sentence about my love: The Vampire Diaries. It is amazing, too amazing! I love it so so much. Seriously, my Tuesday's are just for VD, once 9pm comes, the TV is on ITV2, I am under the covers, glasses on and lights switched off. It is perfect and I am not to be disturbed, that is how sacred my time watching VD is. Yes, I am that sad. Cannot wait until next week because as always there was so much drama and cliff hangers in Tuesdays episode. I'm making my mum watch it in London and she doesn't really like stuff like this as it's jumpy and has vampires in, but I don't care. She'll have her book and I'll be selfishly watching my show.

Oh, and I do actually have a social life aswell. Although lately, there havent been any parties but there are a few coming up, including mine next month! VERY excited!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment