Clothing review and fashion tips

Beauty...

Beauty...

Sunday 25 April 2010

Should Be Working....

I should be doing my Film coursework which is due in tomorrow! It is the final draft therefore it has to be perfect and I am no where near done! My attention span is on a shorter leash than usual due to the total of just-over-three hours sleep I had last night due to rolling in at 5am this morning and having to get up for work at around quarter past eight this morning. You can imagine me in work, eyes half closed, bags underneath them, trying to tidy/ help customers / trying to keep my legs from dying underneath me. 

Basically, the short of the blog is I am very tired and have a lot of work to do! For example, a Spanish mock tomorrow that I have not even glanced at any kind of note for! I am going to fail. Then, an English mock on Wednesday and I'm supposed to be going out again on Thursday. I don't think my body will be able to cope! 

I'm listening to Somos El Mundo again. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment